HTR-1000CD Hybrid Stereo CD-Receiver Bluetooth® DAB+ FM
Vacuum tube amplification and the power and precision of modern technology. Two greats, in perfect Harmony ...
TAGA Harmony HTR-1000CD is a midi sized high-fidelity hybrid DAB+/FM stereo receiver with a built-in CD player.
All-in-one stereo system with no compromises in sound performance.
- Compact size and sleek aluminum design suitable for any interior style.
- Hybrid design utilizing two 12AX7B tubes in the preamp section ensures a very warm, linear and lifelike sound with high dynamic presentation at the same time.
- High power 75W per channel can properly drive different types of speakers. Now your music will play louder, more clearly and with higher dynamics!
- DAB+ (Digital Audio Broadcasting) tuner - listen to your favorite radio stations in the best digital quality. Enjoy your digital radio in high-resolution, crystal clear sound.
- USB input – quickly and easily play your music from USB flash drivers (MP3 and WMA audio files).
- Bluetooth® wireless audio streaming from any compatible smartphone, tablet, computer or other digital device.
- Equalizer and treble-bass control to perfectly adjust the music to your preferences.
- Sleep timer – enjoy your music while falling asleep.
- RCA and 3.5mm (front) stereo inputs to quickly connect external audio devices (smartphones, MP3 players etc.).
- High-end banana speaker terminals accept raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and the most popular types of connectors.
- Fully functional remote controller.
TESTED: HTR-1000CD, AZURE S-40 v.2, Blue-16
VERY GOOD (HIGH CLASS)
"Unpacking and setting up is very simple, only the loudspeakers have to be wired; suitable speaker cables in a surprisingly good quality are already included in the package. The TAGA combo plays at a remarkably high level, thanks to small-sized Azure S-40, which deliver an amazingly homogeneous sound, resolving sound details in a scrupulous way and shine with convincing spatiality. The TAGA combo is able to perform quite dynamically with the help of a powerful CD-receiver and loudspeakers which are quite strong too – the small combo brings real fun!"
"If you listen to CDs as well as to radio, and sometimes use your smartphone as a music player, the Taga HTR-1000CD will serve very well. Together with small, strongly sounding Taga Azure S-40 bookshelf speakers, this duo is a true winning team and costs around 700 Euros in the package with a set of speaker cables - a real price hit!"
I recommend it with pleasure and conviction.
"…a listener receives sound lively and crisp, powerful in its dimension, cultural in perception, put together in the space. The sound is slightly sweet (thanks to the vacuum tubes in the preamplifier stage), and little heated to a temperature close to 37 degrees Celsius (which is a tad higher than the physiological human 36.6 deg. C.). However as the whole the sound is linear and juicy and is characterized by both high dynamics and energy. The trebles are smooth and silky, pleasantly sweetened, the mids are surprisingly dense and varied (as for the Taga Harmony price level), while the low frequencies are nicely extended and strong…
…The whole sound is revealed as effective, melodic and substantial, but you do not feel exaggeration or cheapness in it…
If someone is looking for a small-sized budget receiver with huge capabilities and the fetching sound with its culture and melodiousness, it does not have to look far. Taga Harmony HTR-1000CD will provide all these with a vengeance. Because this baby does not only offer multi-functionality (CD player, vacuum tube preamplifier, Bluetooth receiver, analog and digital DAB+ tuner, USB input for external memory, two analog inputs ...) but also a full-sized and palpable sound with pure hi-fi chic…"
“An efficient amp and two low-power double triodes in the preamp stage, provide a tube-like feeling. The dynamics and bass on a quite decent level with a good control... Easy to use and functional. The combination of end transistors with a tube preamp gave an interesting sonic effect.”